Tim Sullivan, CLU, ChFC
Tim has been in the Financial Services industry for nearly 30 years, since his graduation from Loras College in Dubuque. He holds the Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), and Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) designations from The American College.
Tim’s experience, analytical abilities, and communication style help his clients understand business and financial opportunities necessary to achieve their fiscal and financial goals. He is a registered representative holding his Series 6, 7, and 63 registrations. In addition to being an Investment Advisor, Tim is licensed to assist with life, health, disability and long term care insurance.
As a long-time resident of Iowa City, Tim firmly believes in giving back to his community and industry by serving with these organizations:
· Classroom Consultant with Junior Achievement
· Driver for Table to Table
· Member of “100 Guys Who Care”
· Past President of Iowa City Noon Optimists
· Past President of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
· Past President of the Ambassadors group within the Chamber of Commerce
· Lector and Eucharistic Minister at St Mary’s Church, Iowa City
Tim’s true passion is in officiating local high school athletics. On any given evening, he can be found on the gridiron, hardcourt or ball diamond depending upon the time of year.
Tim and his four children, Christina, Carley, Danny and Claire call Iowa City their “Hometown”.